Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going back, gearing up...

I'm going back to Haiti in January for about a week to follow up with people we were working with this summer and to see how to move forward after the hurricanes hit the country this fall. Which means I'm jumping back into the fundraising process! Please join with me in bringing hope to Haiti by providing the means to make it happen!

Here's how you can donate:

Online...
...you can go to www.frontlinedc.com/global to donate online. The link is under the 4th heading from the top titled "How Can I Support a Team?" You'll have to register and sign in to donate - none of your info will be given out or used for mailing lists. You should see the team name "Gathering Haiti (AU)" in the drop down menu to select from teams. Just follow the instructions from there!

Checks...
...can be made out to McLean Bible Church. Please be sure to put my name and 'GI-Gathering Haiti (AU) 09' in the memo of all checks written. Checks can be sent to:

Rachael Jankowsky
4827 Yuma St. NW
Washington, DC 20016


If you have any questions please let me know!

THANK YOU!


No comments: