Monday, May 2, 2011

Asking for: Prayer

How to pray with & for me:

Consistently:
Whenever you think of it, please take a moment right then & there to pray for me! Even just 2 sentences. Or maybe choose a certain day of the week to spend time praying for God to be glorified through His people in Haiti.

Specifically:
As the year progresses, I’ll be posting regularly here on the blog. Sometimes it will be about prayer requests, and other times a story or thought. I won’t be able to share some things that happen for various reasons. However, this blog will be the best tool to use in order to pray as specifically as possible.

Together:
As most of you are all in the States here together, I want to encourage and ask you to make time to pray for me when you are with each other. Since I can’t be with you in person, when you are together in a group and notice/remember that I am not there, please remember to pray!

No comments: