Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back!!

Yes, I'm still alive!

Apologies for the lack of updates but there were some major problems with the internet connection while we were in Petit Goave.

Anyways, I wrote down all of what would have been blog entries in a journal, so I'm going to put those up as quickly as possible. I know it's after-the-fact, and it might not be quite as exciting since it's not in the moment, but please please still read them! It was an experience that is very important to me and I'd love to tell you all about it!

I'm going to put them up here as they were written because frankly, that's just easier for me :)
But just to clear up any confusion, I am actually back from Haiti, the posts are just going up a bit later than I would have liked...

We shall start from the beginning! ...

No comments: